Richard Crookes is a leading, family owned and managed Construction Company. With over 500 staff operating throughout NSW and ACT, we offer services across all sectors up to a value of $250m.
We are looking for a General Foreman to join our organization. As a General Foreman you will work with highly skilled Project Managers and Supervisors to manage teams of Carpenters and sub-contractors in delivering every aspect of large commercial projects priced between $10m - $200m in scope. This role will include planning and programming specific works, managing daily and weekly operations, maintaining and promoting excellent Health and Safety and QA, along with managing and economising resource allocation. This is a front line role within the company, and you can expect to be directly involved in health and safety, quality assurance inspections, organisation of sub-contractors and resources, and general site meetings amongst others.
This is a crucial role for the continued success of this company. As such, we are looking for a high calibre individual that can demonstrate:
* A strong background in site supervision
* An ability to establish and maintain quality relationships, both internally & externally
* A positive attitude & outlook
* A passion for construction & the industry
The ideal candidate will possess the following abilities:
- Experience in planning and programming specific works.
- Managing daily and weekly operations.
- Maintaining and promoting excellent Health and Safety and Managing and economizing resource allocation.
- Proven ability to assist with scheduling and programming of site works.
- Minimum 6 + years commercial construction experience.
- Must have commercial experience.
- Have experience running commercial sites over $40M+
This is an opportunity to be part of a company that prides itself on having one of the best work cultures in NSW. In return for your services you will be offered a position that will be supported by an experienced team including Contracts Administrators, Project managers and Senior Management. We will welcome you into our well respected company that truly invests and values its people. You will be offered regular training as well as the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. Salary is commensurate with experience.