If you are a dynamic Project Manager who is capable of delivering a range of diverse and innovative projects this is the company for you. Richard Crookes is a leading, family owned and managed Construction Company. With over 500 staff operating throughout NSW and ACT, we offer services across all sectors up to a value of $250m.
On offer is the chance to join a company with unparalleled growth potential. The growth this company has undergone to date has come from a strong track record of quality, service and accountability. For this reason, I am looking for a highly skilled Project Manager that wants to take control of interesting projects up to the value of $100mil.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of the construction programme, project delivery, and client follow up
- Site visits and close monitoring of all processes in order to ensure the highest quality of work is produced
- A strong personality with the ability to drive a project without putting your staff offside
- Monitoring budgets and schedules to ensure successful delivery of projects and the maintenance of client satisfaction
Experience and qualifications required
- Construction related Degree qualifications advantageous
- Fully Licenced
- 8 years’ experience working as a Site / Project Manager
- Excellent time management skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Trades Coordination skills.
- A working knowledge of current OH&S requirements
In return for your services you will be offered a position that will be supported by an experienced team including Contracts Administrators, Site managers and Senior Management. We will welcome you into our well respected company that truly invests and values its people. You will be offered regular training as well as the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. Salary is commensurate with experience.