Richard Crookes is a leading, family owned and managed Construction Company. With over 600 staff operating throughout NSW and ACT, we offer services across all sectors up to a value of $300m.
RCC has been recognised by Great Place to Work as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in Australia.This accreditation is based on what our employees are saying as well as the work perks, rewards, learning, development and all the other benefits we provide them.
We actively look for talent and potential in all candidates, people who fit our culture and can make a valuable contribution to our team. A positive, ‘can do’ attitude is vital for success. We choose our employees carefully and are focused on creating an environment that encourages long tenure.
Due to growth we are looking to recruit a Services Engineer/Coordinator to work on one of our large $100m projects in Sydney.
Responsibilities include (but aren’t limited to):
- Manage the coordination of all building services in both Tender and Live project phases
- Assist in the development of subcontract scopes of works
- Assist in the development of peer review consultant scopes of works
- Subcontractor tender appraisals
- Subcontractor programming and on site monitoring
- Review design and shop drawings
The ideal candidate will have:
- >5 years industry experience
- Have a relevant tertiary or trade services qualification
In return we will welcome you into our well respected company that truly invests and values its people. You will be offered regular training as well as the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please take a look at this linked video which shows what it's like to work at Richard Crookes Constructions: https://youtu.be/aHg3Aaf-Bqg
Please note: shortlisted applicants will be contacted.