Senior Contracts Administrator
Richard Crookes is a leading, family owned and managed Construction Company. With over 600 staff operating throughout NSW and ACT, we offer services across all sectors up to a value of $300m.
We are seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator who can utilise their industry knowledge and commercial acumen to provide Contracts Administration support to the Project Manager.
This position will be based on site in and will be reporting to the Project Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing support and contractual assistance to the Project Manager to ensure all contractual obligations are met.
- Assisting in overseeing and managing commercial aspects of the project contract.
- Organising, compiling and submitting claims for variations, and extensions of time.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Providing accurate and timely reports to internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
- Have extensive experience working within a Contracts Administration position on building construction projects with a construction contractor.
- Have the ability to read and interpret contract documents and technical specifications.
- Construction and Contract Management at both head and subcontract level.
- Ability to make contract related recommendations and decisions to achieve objectives.
- Bachelor Degree of Building, or Construction Management/Quantity Surveying or commensurate industry experience of 5 years minimum.
- Excellent communication and literacy skills.
- High level of computer literacy and strong attention to detail.
Proven experience, confidence in your abilities and a drive to succeed will ensure your success in this role. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary along with the opportunity to grow within a company which fosters a vibrant and forward thinking culture.