Richard Crookes is a leading, family owned and managed Construction Company. With over 600 staff operating throughout NSW and ACT, we offer services across all sectors up to a value of $300m.
We have a strong focus on our employees and provide an enjoyable and collaborative working environment. Promoting internal growth and career progression, we have excellent staff retention as we are highly regarded in the industry.
Due to expansion we have a need for a Senior Estimator to join our experienced team. Reporting to the Estimating Manager you will either be responsible for the full tender submission of $100m+ projects across all construction sectors. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Use of Buildsoft Estimating Software
- Subcontract procurement
- Hard Dollar Tender Process
- Submission of tenders measurements
- Preparation of cost plans, budgets and detailed estimates
- Measure and calculate the cost of materials and work
- Tender presentation to clients
You must have:
- Minimum 10+ years Estimation experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This position would ideally suit someone with estimating experience with a well-known Australian builder. In return for your services you will be offered a position that will be supported by an experienced team. We will welcome you into our well respected company that truly invests and values its people. You will be offered regular training as well as the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. Salary is commensurate with experience.