Richard Crookes is a leading, family owned and managed Construction Company. With over 500 staff operating throughout NSW and ACT, we offer services across all sectors up to a value of $250m.
We actively look for talent and potential in all candidates, people who fit the culture and can make a valuable contribution to our team. A positive, 'can do' attitude is vital for success. We choose our staff carefully and are focused on creating an environment that encourages long tenure. Our people want to grow and develop, and we want to help them do that.
Due to growth we are looking to recruit a Site Engineer to work on one of our complex projects in Sydney.
To be considered for the role of Project Engineer you will require:
- Relevant building and tertiary qualifications
- Proven industry experience on +$20m mixed use residential projects, high rise preferred
- The ability to report accurately & directly to the PM on the operational and financial success of the projects
- Proven experience managing sub contractors with programming, supervision and contracts administration.
- Strong negotiating skills to implement contracts with sub contractors and suppliers to satisfy budgets, quality, safety and time requirements.
In return we will welcome you into our well respected company that truly invests and values its people. You will be offered regular training as well as the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. Salary is commensurate with experience.