Senior Project Manager
Richard Crookes is a leading, family owned and managed Construction Company. With over 500 staff operating throughout NSW and ACT, we offer services across all sectors up to a value of $250m.
Due to substantial project wins we are actively looking for a Senior Project Manager to work on a large $100m+ project.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Bachelor Degree of Building, or Construction Management or commensurate industry experience of 15 years minimum.
- 15+ years post graduate experience working on construction projects
- $100m + project experience
- A technical working knowledge of all major building trades
- A technical working knowledge of structural and civil engineering design principles
- A technical working knowledge of the building design process
- A strong understanding of contract law
- Solid work history with reputable firms
- Financial acumen to ensure projects run within budgetary constraints.
- Computer literate, including Intermediate to advanced MS Word, Project, Excel, Outlook
In return we will welcome you into our well respected company that truly invests and values its people. You will be offered regular training as well as the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. Salary is commensurate with experience.