Bid Coordinator/Office Administrator
Richard Crookes Constructions (RCC) is a leading, family owned and managed Construction Company. With over 600 staff operating throughout NSW and ACT, we offer services across all sectors up to a value of $300m.
Based at the RCC Canberra office, this position is tasked with the organisation and administration of the day-to-day running of the Office, combined with the preparation of submission documentation – tender, expression of interest and capability statements for the Canberra office.
Duties include: Office Manager
- Administrative requirements of the Canberra office.
- Carry out reception functions, front of office.
- Control ingoing and outgoing mail requirements
- Order stationery and photocopier supplies for the Canberra office.
- Order & Authorise invoices for office supplies.
- Manage the needs of the Canberra office including cleaning, tidiness and building services.
- Monitor and order staff amenity supplies – kitchen, bathroom
- Arrange and book travel for all Canberra staff.
- Ensure new starters are set up and the equipment is ready on time (i.e. desks, IT requirements, business cards, induction and medicals booked)
- Organise meetings, events and staff and client functions.
- Provide high quality secretarial support, including the drafting of documentation and correspondence as instructed by General Manager, including PowerPoint presentations and collating reports.
- Liaise with clients, subcontractors, business contacts and other staff.
- Review monthly Branch Overheads Report and investigate any discrepancies.
- Provide local support to the GM and Senior Management as directed
- Manage and maintain the filing and storage systems for the office (all non-project related information )
- Provide local IT Coordination with IS Team and local service providers
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Bid Co-Ordinator
- Prepare submission documents – tender, expression of interest and capability statement – efficiently, accurately and timely, complying with the agreed New Business process (GoNoGo, bid plan, start-up meeting, progress meetings, innovation workshops etc). In the initial stages this will be assessed on a bid by bid basis until experience and expertise is further developed.
- Co-ordinate effectively and efficiently manage the EOI/Tender Bid process, including;
- Draft and manage bid plan
- Conduct start-up and ongoing bid management meetings
- Draft non-technical content for submissions
- Co-ordinate input from other stakeholders
- Final production and submission of documents
- Facilitate effective and constructive collaboration and communication amongst all bid team members by influencing others and providing a positive work environment
- Co-ordinate required photography for submissions and of completed projects. Ensure the photo library is maintained.
This is an opportunity to be part of a company that prides itself on having one of the best work cultures in NSW/ACT. In return for your services you will be offered a position that will be supported by an experienced and collaborative team. We will welcome you into our well respected company that truly invests and values its people. You will be offered regular training. Salary is commensurate with experience.