Senior Site Manager
Richard Crookes is a leading, family owned and managed Construction Company. With over 600 staff operating throughout NSW and ACT, we offer services across all sectors up to a value of $300m.
Due to some recent, exciting project wins in Canberra we are looking to build our team by adding an experienced Senior Site Manager. As a Senior Site Manager you will work with highly skilled Project Managers and Senior Management to manage the delivery of every aspect of large $80m+ projects. This role will include planning and programming specific works, managing daily and weekly operations, maintaining and promoting excellent Health & Safety and QA, along with managing and economising resource allocation. This is a front-line role within the company, and you can expect to be directly involved in health and safety, quality assurance inspections, organisation of sub-contractors and resources, and general site meetings amongst others.
This is a crucial role for the continued success of this company. As such, we are looking for a high calibre individual that can demonstrate:
* A strong background in site management
* An ability to establish and maintain quality relationships, both internally & externally
* A positive attitude & outlook
* A passion for construction & the industry
The ideal candidate will possess the following abilities:
- Experience in planning and programming specific works.
- Managing daily and weekly operations.
- Maintaining and promoting excellent Health and Safety and Managing and economizing resource allocation.
- Proven ability to assist with scheduling and programming of site works.
- Minimum 10 years commercial construction experience.
- Must have commercial experience.
- Have experience running commercial sites above $100M+
This is an opportunity to be part of a company that prides itself on having one of the best work cultures in NSW and ACT. In return for your services you will be offered a position that will be supported by an experienced team including Contracts Administrators, Project managers and Senior Management. We will welcome you into our well-respected company that truly invests and values its people. You will be offered regular training as well as the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. Salary is commensurate with experience.