Inside Sales Account Manager
Inside Sales Managers (ISAM) serve a critical role in RA’s business model by representing the company to contractor business, over the phone. This is a sales role and each ISAM will be responsible for acquiring new business by selling the Renovate America value proposition, over the phone to new and existing contractor accounts; the goal being to manage and increase sales within their customer portfolio each month.
ISAMs conduct all business over-the-phone to contractors and contractor sales reps within several home improvement industries including solar, HVAC, window replacement, roofing, artificial turf, and siding. ISAMs will act as business consultants assisting target companies with selling RA’s value proposition, sales training, and some escalation/ loan management activities to increase their overall business and their market share that is financed through the HERO and Benji programs. ISAMs determine which sales and training techniques to employ when meeting with contractors and homeowners, and use their judgment to determine how best to strategically increase sales within their geographically designated portfolio.
The day to day activities for this role is to work with Contractor Business Owners and Sales Reps to communicate our strong value proposition; generating sales by conducting webinars to sales personnel to sell our Financial Product to Homeowners; to virtually “ride-along” on customer in home sales presentations to assist in Contractor sales and to develop/grow additional new accounts.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals by acquiring, on-boarding and retaining new or existing relationships with channel contractors within the assigned geographical area of responsibility.
- Efficiently gain access to right party contact
- Execute a needs analysis with a business owner over the phone
- Educate and sell contractor owners and sales reps RA’s value proposition over the phone
- Prepare and conduct unique training presentations via webinar for Contractor Sales Representatives
- Analyze contractors’ sales processes and provide appropriate instructional procedures or methods such as individual education, group instruction, self-study, lectures, demonstrations, in-person visits, simulation exercises, role play, course curriculum, computer-based training and/or satellite distance learning.
- Provide in home support and training for contractor sales reps over-the-phone
- Manage daily priorities through CRM platforms (Salesforce, Tableau, etc.)
- Leverage CRM’s to evaluate effectiveness and track against contractor and individual sales goals
- Participate in regular KPI reviews with management to evaluate goals, performance effectiveness, account and personal growth opportunities
- Stay current on process/policy changes via Sprint Release communications and departmental communications; ensuring quick implementation into existing process flows
- Adherence to company compliance rules and financial institution regulations
- Maintain a strong working relationship all RA employees, sharing in the mutual desire to acquire and activate new contractors, and grow our established business
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- 2 years work experience in Customer Service and/or Account Management
- Inside Sales Call Center experience preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products preferred
- Thrive in a fast pace work environment and enjoy multi-tasking
- Possess strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Maintain high level of professionalism and exceptional verbal/ written/ interpersonal communication skills
- Have outstanding problem-solving skills and resourceful thinker
- English/Spanish bilingual preferred
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to remain in a stationary position and to frequently move around the office and other locations and sites to accomplish tasks and interact with co-workers, customers, and business affiliates. The employee will constantly operate a computer and other office machinery. In addition, the employee will be required to receive and exchange information through oral communication and must be able to convey instructions to others accurately, loudly, and quickly.
- The employee is also required to have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to travel and weather conditions while visiting and moving around different sites. In addition, the employee is often required to work in an office environment, and the noise level is usually moderate to loud.