Account Development Manager
The Account Development Manager will work as business consultants in collaboration with Renovate America Channel Account Managers (CAM’s) to support network Contractors with file support, sales training and overall account development. Account Development Managers conduct all business over the phone.
This position will be based at HQ and support the contractor networked assigned to a/or CAM/CAMs in a designated territory. This is an account management role that will be responsible for successful management of accounts to increase sales within their shared customer portfolio each month. The day to day activities for this role are to work with CAM’s to develop account strategies for newly acquired and actively maintained accounts.
Key Responsibilities –
· Collaborate with Channel Account Managers daily to create account level support strategies.
· Execute on account and portfolio level strategies to meet monthly goals
· Responsible for fully processing account onboarding for leads and newly registered contractors in assigned region
· Responsible for profiling and prioritizing account activities to best match success with Renovate America financing products
· Ensure contact availability aligns with contractor portfolio geography and service hours (will depend on regional needs)
· Navigate system ques and applications to effectively manage customer pipelines and outbound campaigns
· Provide high touch contractor support through the activation period (0-5 funded deals), specifically through the application to funding lifecycle
· Educate Contractor Sales Representatives (CSR’s) on Renovate America Products, processes and self-servicing options through proactive and reactive interactions
· Effectively train CSR’s to use Renovate America technology and tools
· Collaborate with team members to quickly and effectively resolve problems and complex questions and requests
· Provide over-the-phone sales support to contractors while they are with customers; to include explaining the benefits of the program and the details of the home improvement project financing
· Participate in regular KPI reviews with management to evaluate goals, performance effectiveness, account and personal growth opportunities.
· Stay current on process/policy changes via Sprint Release communications and departmental communications; ensuring quick implementation into existing process flows
· Adherence to company compliance rules and financial institution regulations
· Ongoing participation in pilot groups geared towards process improvements and/or growth strategies
· Maintain a strong working relationship with Account Specialists and Field Sales teams – sharing in the mutual desire to acquire and activate new contractors, and grow our established business
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
· High School Diploma or equivalent, required
· 2 years’ work experience in Customer Service and/or Account Management
· Call Center experience preferred
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
· Thrive in a fast pace work environment and enjoy multi-tasking
· Possess strong organizational and follow-through skills
· Maintain high level of professionalism and exceptional verbal/ written/ interpersonal communication skills
· Have outstanding problem-solving skills and resourceful thinker
· English/Spanish bilingual preferred