Vice President Credit Operations
Position Overview -
The Vice President of Credit Operations is a leadership role for the Company’s Home Improvement Contractor related activities including authorization and project financing program management, including credit underwriting, origination, servicing and collections. The candidate will set operational standards in accordance with policies and regulations. They will be responsible for a team of professionals with multiple objectives and deliverables. Furthermore, this position will have indirect reporting and/or collaborating relationship to other operations teams.
Key Responsibilities –
- Lead team that prepares due diligence on Contractors for inclusion in the Company’s lending programs.
- Lead team that prepares credit underwriting of Contractors for the Company’s project financing activities, which includes making decisions regarding the extension of credit to Contractors up to approval authority and recommendations in excess of approval authority.
- Develop internal reporting to track the performance of the Contractor project financing activities.
- Communicate with Executives / Committees on Contractors and program performance.
- Develop and maintain operational policies and procedures to ensure credit decision quality and compliance with all requirements.
- Assist with the collection activities of Contractor project financing.
- Manage team of professionals including hiring, training and development.
- Collaborate with other functional teams to support overall business and to resolve operational issues.
- Focus on improving the processes and procedures to enhance customer experiences.
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 15 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- At least 10 years of experience in credit operations including credit underwriting, servicing, collection and vendor management.
- At least 10 years of experience in leadership role with people management responsibilities.
- Experience in compliance with regulations and requirements.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Thought leadership to solve day-to-day operational problems.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Capability to thrive in a fast pace work environment and multitask.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office apps (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Physical Requirements -
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to remain in a stationary position and to frequently move around the office and other locations and sites to accomplish tasks and interact with co-workers, customers, and business affiliates. The employee will constantly operate a computer and other office machinery. In addition, the employee will be required to receive and exchange information through oral communication and must be able to convey instructions to others accurately, loudly, and quickly.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to work in an office environment, and the noise level is usually moderate to loud.
For more information about RA visit http://www.renovateamerica.com