The Systems Engineer plays a key role in supporting our Contact Center through the configuration, reporting, training, support maintenance, and overall improvement of the Five9 Contact Center Platform. The successful candidate has prior experience as an engineer in contact center environments and has hands-on experience with the Five9s platform. Previous experience with system integrations using APIs for both custom and commercial packages is a plus.
- Maintain Contact Center Technology in the Cloud.
- Work with the business to define and implement call segmentation, includes Campaigns, Campaign Profiles, IVRs, Skills, IVRs, Lists, Preview Campaigns, Visual IVRs, and System Integrations.
- Work with technical staff to implement system integrations as needed, primarily with the Salesforce platform.
- Responsible for working with Five9s TAMs with respect to support and feature enhancement requests.
- Support of system upgrades and provisioning for employees entering and existing the organization.
- Provide additional support to business development, marketing, and operations with new technology, integrations, and system recommendations, as needed.
- Review technology solutions and enterprise architecture across multiple business units, making recommendations as appropriate.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline highly preferred.
- Minimum of two years of full-time contact center administration, ideally with Five9s.
- Experience with Cloud based VOIP Technology.
- Outstanding time-management skills and self-starter attitude required.
- Ability to contribute in both individual and team capacity.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Contact Center Platforms, Dialers, VOIP, IVRs, and call center practices.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to remain in a stationary position and to frequently move around the office and other locations and sites to accomplish tasks and interact with co-workers, customers, and business affiliates. The employee will constantly operate a computer and other office machinery. In addition, the employee will be required to receive and exchange information through oral communication and must be able to convey instructions to others accurately, loudly, and quickly.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to work in an office environment, and the noise level is usually moderate to loud.