Sr. Account Manager
The Senior Account Manager will work on an integrated cross-functional agency team. Great opportunity to work on big campaign work, with a strong emphasis on digital. Keen leadership and strategic thinking skills are a must. Traditional and digital experience are welcomed.
Major Responsibilities and Duties
- Work directly with client and agency teams to develop strategic solutions and lead tactical development.
- Interact with clients and internal partners as both an effective project manager and strategic partner who helps clarify and develop project objectives, identify challenges, and guides the creation of strategies and metrics for success.
- Responsible for both leading small to medium-sized projects and acting as day-to-day support on larger strategic projects.
- Ensure that relevant information across groups (client-side, Technology, User Experience, Creative, Project Management) is communicated and translated into specific actions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client’s business (objectives, risks and strategies) and its marketing goals, applying them to strategic direction for projects. Risks and dependencies will be communicated to the internal team and the client as necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring success across all functional teams and overall client delivery. be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- 3-6 years of agency and/or client-side experience managing large-scale marketing projects
- Interactive marketing experience necessary; eCommerce experience a plus
- Experience working in a variety of channels including web, content, social, CRM, online video/display, etc
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal disciplines and business groups, including Client Engagement, Creative and Product Development teams
- Ability to think and operate with strategic orientation in addition to task/project management
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and participate in and navigate cross-agency collaboration
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions.
- Manages up and knows when to escalate internal and/or client concerns