Creative Director - Art
If you are looking to work on well-known cpg brands on integrated campaigns, you should be talking to us! If interested, submit a copy of your resume with portfolio link on it.
The Creative Director (Art) will be responsible for leading and contributing to superior creative concept and execution at the brand level across all touch points including video, print, web, digital, social media and more.
The Creative Director will establish and maintain the consistency of the brand’s expression, ensuring that it builds equity in look and feel, and always reflects the strategic direction supplied by account planning and account management team partners.
A thinker as well as a do-er, conceptual skills are equally as important as craftsmanship. The Creative Director (Art) shows strong understanding of design, layout, typography and production in both still photography as well as video-based (film, animation, motion graphics, etc) formats.
Major Responsibilities and Duties
- Inspire and motivate the creative team to develop breakthrough creative
· Successfully translate a core idea at the brand equity level across multiple formats and media
· Able to think and execute with a digital-first mindset
- Work collaboratively with members of the shopper marketing team to ensure the brand idea translates to expression at retail and e-commerce levels
- Help to manage and guide the production efforts in both still and motion formats
- Help to enhance and encourage the growth of creative talent and awareness
- At times, help to facilitate the successful inclusion and participation of other creative talent across the WPP network on a per-project basis
- BA/BS degree with 6 -10 years advertising experience with top-notch design/art direction or copywriting experience in an agency setting. Digital experience is a must
- Experience at the Associate and/or Creative Director level managing and directing creative staff, internally & across different disciplines
- Superior presentation skills with the ability to persuade and inform, while maintaining agency standards and strategic point-of-view
- Ability to recognize, develop and enhance concepts developed by the creative team and direct their translation across all channels
- Large brand experience in CPG/natural product category preferred; experience in other categories as they relate to healthy, mindful and/or values-based living is valuable
- Able to demonstrate mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Be industry aware: current events, trends, and general advertising culture
- Fluent verbal and written English a must