Senior Media Associate Digital
Are you looking for new challenges in your media career? Are you excited about the ability to work within an integrated co-located agency where Media collaborates with all disciplines at the beginning of every creative brief across all media platforms?
Red Fuse is looking for a Sr. Media Associate who would like to build on his/her media planning/buying skills for the North American brands of Colgate Palmolive, including oral care, personal care, pet care and home care products. You will be part of a smart, strategic team that sits with and collaborates with brand strategy and creative to ensure that advertising campaigns resonate and reach the targeted audiences.
- Assist in the development and stewardship of ALL media platform communications plans with emphasis on digital as well as other emerging media initiatives based on client requirements and needs
- Contribute to strategy/tactic planning, buying and implementation
- Participate in media plan recommendation development and presentation
- Media plan execution and oversight (e.g. ad serving, trafficking, billing systems, etc.
- Collaboration with the Creative, Account Management and Social teams in order to ensure digital media plan development which is integrated and complementary to overall communications/marketing strategies and plans
- Keep up to date with industry trends and offerings and have a perspective on how/why they should or should not be considered for clients’ media plans
- Campaign reporting, analysis and optimization
- Ensure overall quality and integrity of plans
- Supervise Media Associate and assist in mentoring
- Bachelor’s degree; concentration in advertising, marketing, business or communications
- 1+ year experience in Media planning/buying
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work within a team, handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills