Global Programmatic Associate Director
In this role, you will be a member of the Red Fuse’s global media team and will work with other professionals from Red Fuse and Wavemaker, globally, regionally and locally.
You will coordinate the activities from the different programmatic buying teams working for the Colgate account including those executing campaigns across multiple channels, platforms and devices. You will participate on cross-departmental work streams and will be in direct communication with strategy, planning and analytics to facilitate best-in-class execution and service to clients. In addition to assigning and coordinating work, you will contribute to practice-level thought leadership including SWOTs, QBRs, POVs as well as account-level programmatic roadmaps.
What does success look like? You are accountable for day to day programmatic services on the Colgate account. This includes developing new proposals, coordinating existing programmatic activities across the different regions, developing “best in class” case studies as well as best practices that can help our Red Fuse and Wavemaker teams to advance in new skills areas.
You will guide our day-to-day teams and will work with the experts from Wavemaker and GroupM to develop audience based programmatic recommendations watching over the team responsible for buying operations across all regions.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively senior experience in programmatic, ad operations or biddable media on the sales, agency or ad tech side
- Part of this job is applying your curiosity to educate others, providing ongoing POVs on marketplace and leading technology internally and externally
- Hands-on experience with ad technologies including data management platforms, DSP’s, SSP’s, ad-verification, and 3rd party data providers are required in addition to ad serving solutions, tag management and operations
- Familiarity with viewability measurement (MOAT, IAS, DoubleVerify) and audience measurement (Nielsen DAR) required Media Tools and Donovan Data Systems are a nice to have
- Familiarity with MMM, DMM or attribution modeling Experience with HTML and Tableau, PowerBI is a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills, including math proficiency