Red Fuse, the fully integrated global agency based in NYC is looking for a Digital PM to join our team. You will be working across all digital platforms including websites, social, mobile, etc. and some integrated projects.
The Project Manager leads the production of cross-media projects of large size or complexity, and is ultimately responsible for the on-time on-budget delivery of high-quality deliverables that power Client satisfaction, meet business requirements, and balance Client and Agency economics.
You are responsible for defining the scope of work and estimating concepts for proposals and client presentations, rationalizing creative ideas with implementation plans that include schedules and budgets.
- Strong in flexible/adaptive project planning methodologies
- Well-versed in production needs and processes; considered an expert in at least one delivery medium (interactive/digital, print or content development) but understands other media well enough to manage and deliver work as a strategic problem solver
- Prepares detailed and complex project scope definitions and estimates under minimal supervision, with quick turnaround time and minimal revisions
- Creates or reviews statement of work documentation, collaborating across disciplines for buy-in and sign-off
- Finances budgets for large complex projects to ensure estimates reflect required work effort and resourcing
- Accurately calculates cost-to-complete estimates for cross-media projects, projecting and escalating potential overages, and proactively coming up with solutions to contain the financial impact
- Regularly demonstrates critical and strategic thinking skills, and is solution-oriented and flexible in their approach
- Comprehensive understanding of development processes, technology architectures, and requirements across digital platforms including but not limited to web (CMS, responsive, campaign, etc.), mobile (iOS/Android), CRM, and display ads
- Interest in and able to learn and quickly adapt to new technologies
- Creative problem solver; finds creative alternative solutions to process, resource, budget, time, and/or technology constraints
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent in a related field with a minimum of 4+ years of project management experience
- Multi-Channel agency experience preferred
- Strong Digital experience
- A proven track record of driving multi-channel projects
- Excellent strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative agency experience preferred.
- PMP or Six Sigma-type certification preferred
- Professional presentation and Client facing
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills