Materials/ Supply Chain Analyst
- Work with business and operational stakeholders to create effective reporting tools that facilitate expert control of the supply chain.
- Managing and distributing regular, reliable reports in formats and frequencies required for operation.
- Provide data transparency in the most automated and efficient way to support decision-making within the Supply Chain team.
- Assist in development of new operational and management reports for SCM functions and the department as a whole.
- Act as a departmental reporting expert, providing support and training to ensure that skills and capabilities are transferred to others.
- Challenge the current reporting structure and identify areas of improvement.
- Work collaboratively with a variety of departments including Operations, Accounting, Sales, Production and Inventory/Logistics.
- Identify KPIs for the Supply Chain teams (Planning, Logistics, Warehousing) that align to our key business objectives by analyzing operational and financial data
- Implement new reporting/analysis tools and dashboards providing visibility to performance
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent
- 5+ years of Supply Chain analysis experience in a high and low volume-manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of NetSuite preferred
- High level of proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Relevant business knowledge, preferably in supply chain, logistics and warehousing where analysis was used for operational performance improvement
- Understanding of data mining and advanced analytic a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills