- Work with Product, Sales, Marketing and Senior Management teams to develop Go-To-Market product strategies and tactically execute plans in a cross-functional environment.
- Operate as the primary liaison between RED and RED’s EMEA based Authorized Dealers, Authorized Rental Houses and other partners on a variety of scalable marketing activities designed to broaden brand awareness and/or impact customer purchase decisions.
- Organize small events at our RED London location.
- Direct advertising and other marketing campaigns in partnership with RED Authorized Dealers with the objective of driving incremental sales.
- Maintain library of marketing collateral for RED’s European partner network.
- Develop and present annual EMEA marketing plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in integrated and/or channel marketing activities.
- Frequent travel throughout the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Ability to operate in a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively present to all levels of management as well as external parties.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, work internally across teams and execute independently.
- Demonstrated ability to market creatively without leaning heavily on budget.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously.
- Technical knowledge of digital video cameras and/or photography.
- Experience working with consumer electronics or cameras.
- Experience marketing to professionals (rather than consumers).
- Experience marketing hardware through channel partner distribution.
- Ability to speak one or more European languages.