Our Account Executives manage the daily execution of client programs, providing critical support for senior account team members. They are media hounds – their primary focus is media relations and developing quality press materials for our clients. AEs often serve as an important client resource, and must possess solid relationship management skills. Providing guidance and mentorship for junior resources, as well as driving specific project initiatives, round out a day's work for an AE at Racepoint. Our newest AE must have strong media relations skills, impeccable writing and communications skills and an eye for detail to ensure flawless client deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree plus 2-4 years of public relations, public affairs, advocacy or communications experience
- Ability to create and deliver sound communications counsel in client settings
- Demonstrated social media expertise
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to problem-solve on the fly; solid collaboration and analytical skills
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Mastery and use of standard office technologies such as MS-Office, as well as news retrieval services
Big Agency Results. Small Agency Touch.
Racepoint Global combines the power of worldwide reach with personal attention. Our clients expect everything to be bigger, better and bolder. They also want access to the brightest minds at all times. We have the necessary DNA to do both. We challenge our clients to do more to stay ahead and demand that they challenge us to be accountable. We drive communications that are strategically sound and strive to forge personal relationships, breakthrough results and lasting impact.
Racepoint Global's headquarters is located in Boston, MA. We also have offices in San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Raleigh, London, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Shanghai.