Senior Art Director
Racepoint’s Senior Art Directors create experience-oriented design solutions for a variety of digital, video and traditional programs for multiple clients from concept to execution. They collaborate across capabilities in the development of design strategies that fulfill strategic business objectives. They must have strong presentation skills, as well as the ability to create experiences for a variety of clients in different vertical markets.
Our Senior Art Directors translate business requirements into compelling design that reflects client’s brand and user’s needs, and they have a solid understanding of how the intersection of art, copy, UX, technology and marketing strategy informs the creative process. If you want to be on our team, you must have possess mad digital design skills, have expertise with the latest tools and software, as well as have an interest in learning new platforms and technologies for the digital channel and related mediums.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, art, design or other related areas of study
- 5+ years experience designing for a variety of mediums: digital, video, traditional – preferably in a marketing/advertising agency environment
- Solid understanding of how the intersection of art, copy, UX, technology and marketing strategy informs the creative process
- Adept at project management, stays on top of schedules and deliverables; takes an organized approach to document production and knowledge sharing
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs