In this role, you will:Participate as a core member of the people team, responsible for delivering our promises to RPG talent.
- Drive recruitment activities, such as posting jobs, reviewing resumes, and scheduling interviews.
- Support the critical employee onboarding process. This is talent’s first real experience with RPG. You will plan, schedule, and deliver RPG culture and benefits information.
- Support, plan and manage RPG learning workshops.
- Drive the RPG internship program.
- Help build the RPG culture, from live gatherings to virtual events. You will be active member of the RPG Life team. You will project manage our “One RPG” summer event.
- Support client event activities including travel, products, and gifts, as needed.
- Build, update and manage our online handbooks and best practices.
- Update and maintain RPG tools and subscriptions.
In our culture, we embrace flexibility. We are looking for people who:
- Are self-driven, organized, proactive, and possess great time management skills.
- Have strong written and oral communications skills.
- Consistently meet deadlines, pay close attention to detail, are able to prioritize multiple tasks and deliver the highest quality work.
- Have the ability to take ownership of projects and execute effectively.
- Maintain the highest standard of confidentiality of employee and company information.