Sr Business Analyst
- Gathers technical requirements and translates requirements into hardware and software capabilities (Technical). Communicates technical architecture direction and coordinates technical proof of concept analyses (Technical). Assists in solving technical and performance problems within the technical infrastructure (Technical). Develops required work products for technology, application, and data domains of change (Methodology).
- Integrate with third party systems and launch new tools to support the business. Manage custom development projects. Build advanced capabilities that simplify workflows, improve productivity, and enable reporting.
- Reporting and customization of reporting – service sales force to develop and create standardized reporting and automation. Develop customized reporting
- Integration of Salesforce.com with 3rd party tools with an emphasis on streamlining data movement between the systems.
- Manage data for privacy compliance.
- Data management skills. Own the sales data quality including data governance, data imports and clean up, enrichment, validation, list segmentation, subscription management, and reporting. Drive lead data enrichment projects to improve targeting, segmentation and ensure data integrity.
- Train campaign owners, scale regional demand gen hubs, evangelize the usage of tools and drive efficiencies in the majors and commercial execution models. Fulfill administrative level service requests (tickets) in a timely fashion, communicating clearly with internal customers.
- Deliver robust and well-structured reporting to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Engineering or marketing (or related field).
- 4 – 6+ years experience in a business analyst role at a B2B technology company; enterprise software experience preferred.
- Salesforce certification is required. Development using Visual Force/Apex programming is a plus. Experience with vendor APIs/XML.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and collaboration skills. Skilled at resolving conflicts by taking an open communication style, customer-centric, service-minded, positive, win-win approach. Able to develop productive and consultative working relationships across marketing, sales, IT, and data warehousing teams.
- Fast learner, eager to learn new technologies. Roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and willingness to take the initiative and make things happen.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize, work independently, and problem solve, working comfortably under pressure.
- Proven experience in finding creative ways to execute in a fast-paced work environment and a track record of delivering results on time and on budget.
- A passion to bring order from chaos and an obsession with building smooth-running systems. Extreme attention to detail.