Looking to build your Human Resources expertise at a highly successful, entrepreneurial, growing organization? Are you highly service-oriented, extremely well organized, and have great attention to detail? Would you thrive in an environment where innovation is the norm, collaboration is paramount, and fun is always a part of the mix? If so, we should connect to discuss our current HR Specialist opening.
In this role you would be a key part of Quotient’s Compensation, Benefits and HRIS team, plus also support the broader Human Resources/People function at Quotient.
Functioning as a utility player for the team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on many talent related projects and initiatives supporting the success of the business. Examples of areas you would be involved with include:
- New Hire Orientation/Onboarding
- Benefits Administration (including various types of leaves of absence)
- Immigration and Mobility
- Educational Assistance
- Engagement and Employee Relations
- Organizational Development, Performance Management and Training
- EEO/AA Compliance and Diversity
- Special Projects
Qualities We Seek:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in HR or related field
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - can effectively interact with all levels within the organization and handle highly sensitive information.
- Highly collaborative and works well as part of a team
- Prior experience managing immigration matters, global mobility, or related programs a plus
- Familiarity with Workday a plus
Why Choose Quotient:
Quotient has a start-up vibe and continually works to create a dynamic and engaging work environment for all of our people. We are also very proud to have repeatedly been recognized as a Best Place to work in Cincinnati. Here’s is a peek at just a few of the perks we offer:
- Unlimited Time Off • 401k Plan with Company Match • Low Cost Medical and Dental Insurance • Tuition Reimbursement • Stock Purchase Program • Complimentary Snacks and Drinks • Company Sponsored Sports Teams • Free Gym Membership • Employee Discount Program • Paid Volunteer Time
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.