Paid Search Specialist
We are currently seeking a Paid Search Specialist to help scale our marketing efforts within our agency team. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid search programs across grocery/retail clients while supporting the larger SEM team.
- Own the buildout (keywords, ads, targeting) of paid search and shopping campaigns supporting top retail clients in the grocery sector.
- Work closely with stakeholders to meet campaign objectives and ensure optimal delivery.
- Develop and execute tests (ad copy, landing pages, audiences, etc.) in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Leverage multiple sources of shopper data to inform, target, and optimize your campaigns.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on account performance.
- Coordinate with Google/Bing teams in the implementation of new features
- 3+ years experience managing online customer acquisition programs, 1+ year hands-on search management required.
- Knowledge of major search platforms (Google/Bing/Yahoo) and 3rd party tools (Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick Search, etc.).
- Well-versed in online marketing best practices and measurement.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
- High attention to detail.
- Marketing experience in the grocery, retail, or e-commerce space preferred.
- Google/Microsoft certifications a plus.
- Agency experience preferred.