We also power digital coupon initiatives in online marketing campaigns, including display and video advertising. Our distribution network includes our flagship site, Coupons.com, approximately 30,000 third-party publishers, as well as our mobile applications, Coupons.com, the Coupons.com App for the Apple Watch, Grocery iQ®, and those of our many partners. Clients include hundreds of consumer packaged goods companies, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, as well as top retailers like Albertsons-Safeway, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger, and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, the company is based in Mountain View, Calif., and is bringing the multi-billion dollar offline promotions industry into the digital world. Investors interested in learning more about the Company can visit http://www.coupons.com/corporate
As a supportive member of the Operations group, the Production Specialist member will have the opportunity to gain insight into the growing industry of online promotions. This person works closely with Campaign Managers to launch coupon offers, as well as facilitate the integration of CI's coupon technology and media opportunities into our client’s promotional campaigns. This person will also work closely with Family Codes Services team to help update and maintain Coupons.com Family Code and item database.
Essential Job Functions (not limited to):
- Assist Campaign Managers in fulfillment of purchased services such as:
o Creation and/or optimization of Ads, Coupons, Digital Circulars, and Sales/Marketing promotional materials
o Respond to new or re-opened requests and escalations in a timely fashion
o Act as point of contact for the assigned programs – manage all communications and deliverables.
- Engage and utilize internal custom interfaces or proprietary asset management tools to:
o Create coupons and other production related content
o Transfer offline data components for online promotional campaigns.
- Provide Family Code Services team data file support by:
o Interpreting coupon offers and assigning Product UPCs accordingly
o Decodes retailer descriptions to include the brand, sub-brand, and description information in the database
o Formatting Excel files and processing data uploads into the database - Data Cleansing & Structuring using macros and/or necessary functions
o Updating and maintaining coupon family codes information in the Retailer Family Code Database.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team to help the team achieve quality goals -
o Quality checking or UAT for web based campaign content
o Identify opportunities, create & implement productivity and quality process improvement plans
o Building process documents for training needs.
Technical & Job level skills needed:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – particular focus on Excel for exact precision in data input & output (data processing and database management)
- Experience in working with any web based operations or production related proprietary tools/technologies for order management
- Knowledge of SharePoint and Digital Asset Management technologies
- Proficiency in remote work communication & internal social networking tools (e.g., IM platforms, e-Mail, WebEx, Salesforce Chatter and common conference call utilities)
- Intermediate Photoshop skills: specifically working knowledge of Layers, Down-sampling, Cropping & optimizing images for web
- Basics of HTML Coding – specifically for formatting and web page layout management
- Knowledge of Project Management, Tracking and Admin tools like – JIRA, Workmajig, & Basecamp, etc., is a PLUS
- Good to have – knowledge of trending domains like Retail, e-Commerce, Catalogue, web content management, digital advertising/campaign management – mobile, email, etc.,
- High energy individual who thrives in a fast paced environment, is team-oriented + cross-functional and takes initiatives
- Strong attention to detail and results driven time-management skills – prioritization as well as coordination
- Excellent organizational skills - Capable of managing multiple deliverables and timely completion of assigned tasks
- Must be willing to maintain ownership and clearly communicate challenges as well as any process improvements
- Experience in working with stakeholders based out of US time zones is a PLUS
- Bachelor’s degree in retail, operations management or related discipline
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Diploma or Certificate in DTP, MS Office, Project Management, Media and Communications is a PLUS