We also power digital coupon initiatives in online marketing campaigns, including display and video advertising. Our distribution network includes our flagship site, Coupons.com, approximately 30,000 third-party publishers, as well as our mobile applications, Coupons.com, the Coupons.com App for the Apple Watch, Grocery iQ®, and those of our many partners. Clients include hundreds of consumer packaged goods companies, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, as well as top retailers like Albertsons-Safeway, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger, and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, the company is based in Mountain View, Calif., and is bringing the multi-billion dollar offline promotions industry into the digital world. Investors interested in learning more about the Company can visit http://www.coupons.com/corporate
Reporting to the Manager of Production, the Clearing & Payment Processing Production Specialist provides support for Quotient apps including Shopmium and Coupons.com. This person is responsible for ensuring transactions from the apps are processed with the highest level of quality and in a timely manner. This includes reviewing customer submitted receipts and initiating the payment process. The Clearing & Payment Processing Production Specialist must have an acute attention to detail while being able to process multiple requests within a high volume production environment.
Essential Job Functions (not limited to):
· Proactively self-assign clearing requests and payment authorizations from dedicated queues
· Process USA transactions by entering key data into online database
· Ensure transactions meet minimum requirements as determined by standard operating procedures and proceed with processing accordingly
· Respond to customer settlement reconciliation inquiries
· Execute monthly reporting for Management
- Work under strict Quality and Productivity standards that are set and reviewed by Management
- Provide process, system, and documentation enhancement suggestions in an effort to improve quality, productivity, scalability, training, and metrics
Technical & Job level skills needed:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Marketing, Finance or relevant Business field with 1-4 years of working experience
- Able to work effectively cross functionality within the Production Team and greater organization
- Able to drive and achieve key goals related to quality, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
· Strong usage of the English language in written and verbal communication format
· Must be flexible to work various shifts (1st, 2nd or 3rd rotations) and available to work weekends – 24/7 support
· Strong attention to detail to ensure outlined policies and procedures are adhered to and regulatory requirements are met
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
· Able to demonstrate knowledge of clearing and settlement functions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Access Database, Power Point, etc.
- Must be willing to maintain ownership and accountability, and clearly communicate challenges as well as any process improvements
- High energy individual who thrives in a fast paced environment, is team-oriented + cross-functional, and takes initiative
- Good to have – knowledge of trending domains like, digital advertising, e-Commerce, retail, catalogue, web content management – mobile, email, etc.