The Production Manager is responsible for leading the team of Media Specialists who are responsible for delivering digital content. In this highly visible leadership role, you will make a marked contribution to the processes and efficiency, client service support, and quality of service. The Manager is responsible for the internal coordination, expediting, and scheduling of the various elements of digital content and managing the overall project and ensuring timely delivery with top notch quality. Areas of accountability include managing internal relationships, contract fulfillment, training and mentoring, issue resolution, and contribution to solutions for pre- and post-sales support. This position requires working in the night shift
- Hands-on Ad Ops Manager.
- Must own ad-trafficking and campaign management process and standards.
- Drive process efficiency and quality.
- Provide guidance, and work closely with ad-trafficker and the campaign management team ensuring timely and quality delivery of digital content.
- Own process transition, create SOPs and define metrics to measure process performance effectively.
- Responsible for staffing, training, performance management and development of Bangalore media team.
- Constantly maximize and improve customer satisfaction, retention, and deliverables.
- Provide input on new process/product improvements
- Serve as a liaison between departments to ensure a seamless fulfillment of products and services to the Client
- Subject matter expert for the entire client services group, to act as a primary resource for the product management and development organizations; coordinate QA testing of system enhancements and upgrades for operations tools and resources
- Single point of contact for disseminating information and updating the client services team regarding system issues
- Anticipate issues before they arise and resolve escalated customer problems as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, or business field with ten years of progressive Ad Ops experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 3-5 years of experience in Management and mentoring team members to grow technically and professionally.
- Solid project management experience and must have projects end-to-end.
- Experience in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Top notch telephone, customer service, written and presentation skills
- Experience with online business or commerce and/or digital promotions is preferred
- Highly proficient in computer navigation skills and shortcuts, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Photoshop
- Skilled communicator with a passion for helping people and the ability to anticipate and handle all customer situations