Business Operations Manager
As a member of the Business Operations team, you are responsible for providing metrics and data driven analysis that help drive continuous improvement in our Operations organization. The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of technical skills, business acumen, and interpersonal savvy. This role requires a flexible, enthusiastic professional who is committed to delivering high-quality results in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Develop and improve reports and dashboards for Operations leadership and staff
- Identify data attributes and metrics that lead to improvements in productivity, efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction
- Build analytical models that will assist with resource management, risk management, forecasting, and budgeting
- Conduct root cause analysis and make strategic business recommendations based on data. Present a compelling case for action.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions to evaluate business systems and processes to make appropriate redesign optimizations
- BS in Business, Economics, Finance, or related areas
- Up to 3 years in a business analyst role
- Advanced Excel skills and solid understanding of SQL
- Fluency in BI tools such as Microstrategy (preferred) and Tableau
- Familiarity with Promotions, Retail, and Media industries
- Robust analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Takes initiative, has a strong work ethic, and team-first attitude
- Dynamic communication and presentation skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Familiarity with CRM and ERP systems such as Salesforce.com and NetSuite
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.