Our ideal candidate holds an academic HR background and has previous work experience with Human Resources Management. Familiarity with our industry is also an advantage. For this role, you should be able to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR duties
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department is organized and operates to attract, hire and maintain our employees.
- A key responsibility for a Human Resources Generalist is the personal and professional development of the organization’s personnel, which involves employee orientation, development and training.
- Employee welfare, safety, wellness and health and counselling is an important area of work for the Human Resources Generalist and involvement in the development and implementation of policy documents and handbooks that can be referred to by employees.
- HR policy development and documentation in line with the company’s corporate vision.
- You will also be involved in performance management working closely with senior management within the organization.
- Serve as first point-of-contact for HR queries from line managers and colleagues - providing accurate and timely information, advice and interpretation of India, UK and European HR policies, processes and issues.
- Where required, conduct research to find answers to questions, in liaison with HR CoEs and in country HR teams.
- For complex queries which require either detailed local knowledge/presence or ongoing support, refer to the HR Advisors in country
- Perform transactional / administrative services in support of HR processes and customers to agreed standards
- Provide dashboards, logs and reports containing data and analytics for further analysis
Maintain excellent customer service behaviour. Manage own workload and prioritize tasks to ensure SLAs are achieved