System Administrator 2
Quotient Technology is looking for a System Administrator to join our corporate IT team! We provision a mix of Windows and OSX machines for our internal Business Partners. To be successful in this role you need to be a team player and have a desire to help people solve their computer problems. Knowledge of either Mac, Windows or Linux operating systems is a plus.
- Provide day-to-day support and troubleshooting of Mac/PC systems, mobile devices, and office printers.
- Onboard weekly new hires including provisioning of laptops, monitors, and peripherals.
- Create FAQ and maintain a Knowledge Base. Install/test/troubleshoot applications.
- Assist office with any and all IT needs as first tier support and sole conduit to the supporting technology service teams via the Service Desk.
- Answer incoming service calls, emails, instant messages, text, and walk-up requests for both internal and external customers.
- Laptop imaging, per the company standardized solution.
- Setup workstations, computers, monitors, printers, telephones and cabling as needed.
- Assist in shipping/receiving and asset management of IT shipments.
- Responsible for thorough ticket documentation, escalations to other support groups and monitor the Service Desk ticketing system.
- 2-year degree or equivalent experience required, 4-year degree preferred.
- Great people skills are a must – be driven to solve people's problems and make their day.
- Have a “knack” for technology – able to figure out any system and learn on the go.
- Windows/Mac System Support and Troubleshooting experience. Linux skills helpful but not required.
- Windows administration from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Functional knowledge of cloud service platforms (Office 365, Box, Okta, etc.)
- Multi-tasking flexibility – able to work on a variety of projects, adapting to evolving systems and company needs.
- Experience with imaging and other corporate system management techniques preferred.
- Experience troubleshooting LAN/WAN/Wireless network issues
- Ability to lift 30lbs unaided.