Director of Go-to-Market Strategy
Quotient is growing and looking for an experienced, consultative, and results driven Director of Go-to-Market Strategy, to focus on building winning strategies and positioning to bring our new, behaviorally targeted receipt marketing product solution to market. In this role, you will work closely with cross functional partners (sales, product, operations and marketing) and be responsible for developing go-to-market strategies, and training to drive business for our CPG and Retail clients, and Quotient.
To be successful in this role, you possess an analytical mindset which applies product insights and market data to create sophisticated sales strategies and marketing propositions. You are a strong communicator and are a proven product owner with a track record of success when taking products to the market. If you have a strong understanding of the competitive landscape, including the intersection of media / promotion, retail, and consumer packaged goods, we want to talk with you! This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial leader who can thrive in a fun, fast paced, high growth environment.
What you’ll do:
- Develop Go-To-Market Strategy for Quotient’s In Lane product solution including identifying market opportunities, positioning, pricing, and marketing
- Work closely with Sales and Clients to identify market needs
- Work closely across internal teams and key stakeholders to deliver solutions to market
- Manage efficacy, continuous improvement, and revenue generation
- Ensure all sellers are trained on “In Lane” product solution and materials
- Help lead sales cycle for established and prospective accounts. This includes securing meetings with senior-level decision-makers, developing the needs analysis, as well as program and presentation development
- Build solution playbook for sellers and clients to exceed revenue goals, growing the business year over year.
- Accurately forecast, track and report revenue.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience
- 7-10 years successful consultative Go-to-Market experience in Media Brand Marketing, and/or outside sales experience for a large CPG focused on Customer Marketing, Promotions or Advertising, preferably for in store promotions and solutions
- Previous experience in retailer marketing and product go-to-market strategy
- Previous experience with receipt marketing
- In-depth knowledge of the retailer, including shopper marketing trends and promotion initiatives.
- Winning track record of major account selling to Senior-Level decision-makers developing trust and performance-based relationships.
- Passion for selling and creating value for customers, deep understanding of industry level data media buying, and client ROI.
- Superior communication skills & the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
- Self-directed, proactive and attention to detail
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change.
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.