Director of Sales and Finance Operations
- Work with the sales teams to assist them in adhoc day-to-day requests/activities (reporting, forecasting, opportunity management, fulfillment, process, SFDC, general issues/questions, etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining database integrity
- Manage commission process for the sales team (assignment, deployment, tracking and payout)
- Coordinate with the Sales Team, Finance and Operations on order fulfillment, communicating with customers and partners regularly.
- In depth knowledge and experience in Quota management to sales teams, managing sales plans and yearly/quarterly tracking to plan.
- Experienced in working with Sales, Finance and HR teams on sales plans development and associated payment cycles
- Monitor customers demand, sales performance and inventory and striving to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organizations planning efforts.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Lead on going inspection of sales processes to understands process bottlenecks and inconsistencies, facilitating an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review. Sales Tools expert on salesforce.com, NetSuite and other sales tools and efficiency tools as needed
- Must be detailed oriented and have good communication skills and proven track record of working across sales, finance and marketing functions
- Ability to manage a team to drive premium support across sales, finance and GTM teams
- Experienced in pricing of GTM products and project manage pricing cycles and evaluate options to meet business objectives
- Process orders in CRM and ERP systems. Maintain a superior level of accuracy, consistency, and work quality while doing any work, particularly involving order management
Requirements (Skills, Knowledge, Ability)
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success.
- Experience with Callidus, data driven and excel savy
- Goal oriented in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with internal customers.
- Able to make decisions with limited data, as well as ability to analyze and leverage data when available.
- Team player and cross-functional collaboration skills and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance / Marketing / Information Technology
- 10+ years work experience in a Sales Operations role.
- Experience with Salesforce.com required; experience with Saleforce.com CPQ (SteelBrick) preferred.
- Experience with NetSuite preferred.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.