Business Development, Sales Director
Quotient Technology is hiring!
Are you an energetic self-starter, solid deal maker who naturally builds trust, and an entrepreneur at heart who is driven to help the customer succeed? Do you have the creativity and marketing smarts to develop successful digital media and mobile promotional campaigns to take companies to the next level? If you have the vision, innovation, excellence in business judgment, autonomy, and sharp analytical skills needed to become a trusted member of our sales team this could be your next best career move!
Quotient is looking for an energetic self-starter who is pro-active in driving new revenue and increasing client base. In the role of Sales Director you will be responsible for driving new, incremental inside sales revenue and secure new, incremental coupon content for the Quotient Digital FSI network. The ideal candidate is results-driven, has strong and natural sales talents, and is committed to creating new business opportunities. This position will be located at our corporate headquarters in Mountain View, CA.
What you’ll do:
- Drive entire inside sales cycle from needs analysis, program and presentation development, sale and renewal, with prospective accounts
- Secure new clients for core promotional and coupon solutions, and expand into Online Advertising, Mobile, and much more
- Grow business within assigned client list, and expand into new Industry verticals
- Develop, manage and coordinate online promotional and advertising strategies for concurrent multiple clients
- Quickly develop thorough knowledge of company products/services
- Accurately forecast, track and report revenue.
- Exceed quarterly revenue targets by selling at prevailing rates
- Able to maintain a high volume of daily prospecting calls 25-50 per day
- Able to deliver phone presentations customized for each client
- Able to be convincing and commanding on the phone, and to quickly establish credibility and rapport
What you’ll bring:
- Successful inside Sales experience in Promotions or Advertising, preferably in newspaper FSI, coupon, and/or interactive marketing, focusing on CPG, Retail, Casual Dining, and/or Computers & Electronics verticals is preferred
- Passionate about selling and creating value for customers
- Basic understanding of marketing demographics, and client ROI
- Self-motivated, creative, results driven, solution oriented, direct and convincing when it’s right for the customer, competitive, driven to succeed, money-motivated
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change
- Solid computer skills including Power Point and Excel.
- Familiarity with online and/or offline 3rd party research such as Simmons, Hitwise, and Nielsen is preferred
- BA/BS degree. Business, Marketing, Advertising or other related field
- Excellent references (recent and relevant) from both former clients and employers
- Familiar with Automated CRM – Sales Force Preferred
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc. (NYSE: QUOT) is a leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads—informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data—to millions of shoppers daily. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the U.S., in Bangalore, India; Paris and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient