Quotient Technology Inc. is currently seeking a Software Engineer to design, develop ETL data pipelines and maintain highly scalable data warehouse systems with 100s of TBs of data. The ideal candidate will have experience in both SQL and Hadoop related technologies.
- Architect, prototype and design scalable data warehouse solutions to integrate data from multiple sources
- Work closely with Product and Analytics team and design processes to enable datasets for analytics
- Learn, evaluate and adapt new tools/technologies to meet business and project objectives
- 3+ years of experience in designing ETL Pipelines for data warehouse in big data Hadoop environment
- Experience in pulling data from variety of databases systems like SQL Server, maria DB, Cassandra NOSQL databases
- Expertise in writing SQL queries and ability to fine tune SQL
- Experience in using languages like Python, Shell scripts
- Experience in working with cloud-based data warehouse is a big plus
- Experience and Knowledge on Spark, Kafka, NoSQL is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to navigate complicated database relationships and understand how that data can best be leveraged to meet customer needs.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with product management and/or business users to understand their data analysis needs
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with multiple priorities
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.