- Escalation point for Level 2/3 Support for technical support issues.
- Requires the ability to take full ownership and control of an issue, to develop and maintain excellent relationships with all our clients and partners, and to help in continuously improving the support service to maintain a high level of client satisfaction.
- Lead interaction and collaboration with other teams such as Engineering and Support as needed to address escalated issues.
- Expertise in analysing logs to isolate problems.
- Expertise in querying DB and analysing the data returned as part of troubleshooting the issue.
- Collect logs and data to assist in ongoing investigation of underlying defects.
- Interact directly with our partners and clients to resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Work with other teams as required to identify and report defects, find incident fixes and validate enhancement requests.
Key Skills and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in code development and/or support and troubleshooting activities.
- Strong software development or engineering background preferred.
- Past coding experience in core web technologies; Java or ASP.Net
- Comfortable with Windows and Linux Server operating systems.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language: Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash, Java, C++, Powershell, etc. to automate tasks and gather data.
- Experience with Google Cloud, REST APIs, JSON and SQL preferred.
- Ability to be creative as well as analytical, organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills are absolutely required.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done.