Revenue Analyst 2
Quotient Technology Inc. provides digital promotions and media platform that connect brands and retailers with consumers. It offers digital coupons, including coupon codes, and media and advertising through its platform, which includes Web, mobile, and social channels, as well as consumer packaged goods companies (CPGs), retailers, and publishers. The company’s CPG customers comprise food, beverage, drug, personal, and household product manufacturers; and retailers consist of grocery, drug, dollar channel, and mass market retailers, as well as clothing, electronics, home improvement, and other stores. The company was formerly known as Coupons.com Incorporated and changed its name to Quotient Technology Inc. in October 2015. Quotient Technology Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
Reporting to the Revenue Operations & Billing Senior Manager, this position is responsible for supporting invoice submission to customers, sending out monthly customer statements, preparation of account reconciliations related to receivables and deferred revenue, calculation of quarterly bad debt reserves and support for SOX 404 compliance and audit.
- Manage monthly submission of invoices to customer portals and sending out invoices to customers with special billing instructions. Responsibility also includes validation that all invoices are provided to customers via Portal or e-mail.
- Sending monthly customer statements and ad hoc spend reports requests
- Prepare monthly accounts reconciliations related to receivables and deferred revenue
- Support recalculation of transaction price allocation and actual revenue recognize for specific orders and comparing results to NetSuite
- Prepare quarterly calculation of bad debts reserve based on internal policy
- Assists in bookings versus actual revenue analysis
- Assist in pulling supporting documentations related to SOX 404B and external financial audit
Required Skills / Experience
- Bachelor degree in finance or accounting with minimum experience of
4to 6 years performing accounts receivable and revenue related accounting function.
- Experience in Cash, receivables and revenue accounting and related processes. Experience in invoice submission via portal such as Ariba, Tungsten, etc. is a plus.
- Strong excel skills and experience with software packages including SalesForce.com & Netsuite
- Excellent time management skills with ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously to meet critical deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with other departments and also teams in offshore locations.