Sr. Manager Financial Systems
This position plays a key role leading, planning, collaborating and executing business systems initiatives across various business units. He/She will also play a key role in ongoing system analysis and maintenance, searching and reporting, troubleshooting and best practices recommendations as it relates to NetSuite solutions.He/She will partner and work with business leaders and users from various areas understand and interpret business requirements, translate into technical specifications and work with team members to implement and deliver solutions.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements
- Train end users on how to effectively use financial systems features and applications
- Develop customized saved searches for shared business user usage and to support integration needs
- Build customized reporting in use for data integrity and validation
- Closely work with the Audit Teams ensuring Netsuite Processes and Reports are in compliance with SOX 404B
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and coordinate with Netsuite Support for a quick resolution of Issues
- Applies critical thinking and problem solving skills on a daily basis
- Provide transparency to stakeholders and senior management team; manage expectations and communicate effectively with Finance Organization
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, that often requires shifting prioritization. Deliver on commitments and delight our internal customers.
- Ability to succeed in fast paced environments at a high-growth company; comfortable with tight timelines; possessing a sense of urgency.
- Be a critical thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Most importantly have a “can do” attitude and work closely with the business functions to come with solutions.
- 3+ years of functional experience with NetSuite Core Financials and Advanced Revenue Management(ARM) Module
- 6-9 years of Functional Experience working with various ERP solutions such as Oracle/SAP/GreatPlains etc
- Knowledgeable in relational database architecture and methods including hands-on experience in developing advanced NetSuite Saved Searches
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in leading and mentoring teams
- Knowledgeable with the SOX Compliance & Auditing Requirements
- ERP implementation experience
- Netsuite Certifications
- Concur,Fastpath tools experience
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.