Regional Sales Director, Business Development
Are you a disciplined sales leader who sees big-picture problems and figures out real solutions? Are you a proactive, analytical thinker who likes to get your hands dirty and drive outcomes? Do you thrive under pressure and always rise to the challenge? Are you looking to make a real difference and be rewarded for your extraordinary performance?
If so, Quotient is growing and we’re hiring a Regional Sales Director to lead our business development team in Cincinnati, OH. In this role, you’ll drive a culture of collaboration and team work to deliver on sales goals, introduce new products into the market, drive deeper account penetration, and achieve higher level strategic partnership with our clients.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker that can apply sophisticated solutions to solve client’s problems in a disruptive, fast changing, and challenging industry. We’re looking for a leader with an entrepreneurial mindset that can set a vision and execute, enroll the organization, bring a high level of ownership to their business!
What you’ll do:
- Manage, coach and guide a team of consultative sellers.
- Help lead sales cycle for established and prospective accounts. This includes securing meetings with senior-level decision-makers, developing the needs analysis, as well as program and presentation development
- Build and maintain client relationships to drive higher levels of client relationships and assist team in closing key opportunities.
- Develop Go-To-Market Strategy for Quotient’s business development team including identifying market opportunities, positioning, and marketing to be full agency of record for digital marketing
- Work closely with Sales and Clients to identify market needs
- Manage efficacy, continuous improvement, and revenue generation
- Build solution playbook for sellers and clients to exceed revenue goals, growing the business year over year.
- Envision, enroll, and execute strategies and solutions that drive success with the team and the CPGs.
- Develop and implement strategic growth plans across key accounts to achieve sales goals and grow business year over year.
- Understand, embrace and leverage our full suite of product solutions (Promotions, Shopper, Media, Data, etc.) to be consultative and bring the right solutions to our customers. Use data to build a compelling story to clients about our value proposition.
- Manage the sales pipeline to ensure forecasting accuracy and delivery of quarterly goals.
- Collaborate with internal support teams (ex. Marketing, Finance, Legal and Operations) to provide the best delivery and support to our customers.
What you’ll bring:
- 10+ years consultative selling experience in Brand Marketing, Shopper Marketing or B2B Sales.
- 5+ years experience managing and leading a high-performing sales team including experience mentoring, coaching and developing teams to deliver year-over-year revenue growth
- Strong background in digital agency strategies and securing business as an agency preferred
- Experience in Digital Media or Promotions/Advertising focusing on CPG or Retail.
- Winning track record of major account selling to Senior-Level decision-makers developing trust and performance-based relationships
- Proven success in contract negotiating resulting in win/win contracts with large CPG clients.
- Passion for selling and creating value for customers, deep understanding of industry level data media buying, and client ROI.
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change.
- Familiarity with both online and offline 3rd party research such as Simmons, Hitwise, and Nielsen.
- BA/BS degree. Business, Marketing, Advertising or other related field.
- Office based position in Cincinnati, travel as needed (approximately 25% of time).
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.