As a member of Quotient Technology Inc. development team, you will create world-class software and help build the platform for our cutting-edge online consumer coupons products. You will develop and maintain highly scalable systems and contribute to all aspects of the software development cycle. The ideal software engineering candidate will be a full-stack developer with strong analytical skills, effective communication skills, proactive and self-motivated mindset, and ability to work efficiently in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Develop highly scalable, 24/7 consumer internet applications.
- Work independently completing small to large sized projects while managing competing priorities in a demanding production environment.
- Deliver on projects from end to end (documentation to production grade code to support procedures) while functioning within the process and disciplines established in the Engineering team.
- Work collaboratively among groups within engineering (QA, Database Administration, and Production Ops) and outside engineering (Product Manager, Marketing Team) to drive allocated projects to completion.
- Actively participate in high level engineering team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations.
- BS, MS in Computer Science (or equivalent) and [Senior: 5+ years] hands-on web application design and development experience.
- Experience in Node.js and its frameworks like Express or Meteor.
- Experience developing and/or using web services (REST and/or SOAP).
- Experience in the design and development of multi-tier software systems.
- Experience in Mobile and Responsive UI
- Good understanding of common design patterns and principles
- Experience in unit testing, integration testing, cross browser testing.
- Experience using IDE such as Eclipse or IntelliJ.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to write good technical documentation.
- Keen ability to understand end user experience and business needs.
- Experience of developing Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
- Prior experience of building fully ADA-compliant web applications
- Proficiency with React.js + Redux
- Knowledge of Ecma Script 6+
- Prior experience of using version control tools like Mercurial or Git.