Director, Product Management – Specialty Retail
Coupons.com is THE destination for consumers to save money across all their shopping journeys, both in store and online. As the Director of Specialty Retail Products, you’ll play a central role and be accountable for delivering innovative products that directly drive financial results in this very important business unit. The role will span across our entire Specialty Retail domain, which includes managing existing features for our Codes & SEM products, but will have a core focus on Coupons.com’s emerging Cash Back product. You will collaborate across a broad group of stakeholders to define key product initiatives and coordinate implementation on the web, mobile app and browser extension.
Reporting to the SVP of Product, this position will manage the strategic product vision, the day-to-day prioritization, and ongoing project execution. Responsibilities include, conducting product research and market analysis; defining business and product requirements; developing and coordinating launch plans with cross functional teams; and evangelizing our products both internally and externally, with the goal of driving our products top line performance and building products loved by Coupons.com users. This is a growth opportunity with excellent visibility in a rapidly expanding new business.
This position may have opportunity to be remote.
- Contribute to the long-term product strategy; develop product plans and concrete use cases.
- Engage internal stakeholders, external business partners, and end-user consumers to understand their needs, with the goal of identifying requirements to establish the business case and basis for prioritization.
- Establish business goals with measurable success criteria early in the product life cycle, drive delivery of those goals, and adapt to change as required.
- Ability to understand our users with a focus on their shopping journeys: their problems, their needs, their questions.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Build strong working relationships with Design, Engineering, Partner Development, and Operations.
- Iteratively optimize product experience to drive the desired user behavior through A/B and multivariate testing.
- Be comfortable in communicating with every level of the organization – expect exposure to senior company leadership, and be prepared to justify product strategy and execution plans.
- Be the voice for your product and consumer-user, be able to partner with Sales and Marketing to create the message and value proposition for the Coupons.com Specialty Retail product set.
- Innovate – find ways to make our current products and processes better.
- Ensure the alignment of core Specialty Retail features with the overall approach to Coupons.com’s customer experience design and feature sets.
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in product management, ideally in digital offers, ecommerce, payments, or in a similar Web/App consumer service.
- A proven track record in product management and development -- you should be comfortable juggling multiple projects at various stages of completion, and know how to motivate and drive a project team to success.
- Passion for the shopping, savings, commerce space, with a demonstrated consumer orientation a necessity.
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization and browser extensions a must.
- Experience coaching and managing a team of local and offshore Product Managers.
- A natural collaborator with strong initiative, high energy, and impeccable integrity.
- Ability to work at a fast pace while managing competing priorities.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and develop clear, concise, synthesized recommendations.
- Strong attention to detail and capable of meeting the highest standards of quality.
- Design sense - you should feel comfortable giving visual input and enjoy the creative aspects of ideation.
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.