Quotient’s Creative Services Team is looking to hire an Interactive Designer that will work in our Mountain View office. If you are a passionate designer who thrives in an ever changing, highly innovative, fast paced environment and is interested in working with a team of smart, fun and creative people to bring great ideas to life – this may be the gig for you.
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills and design aesthetic along with experience designing for premium brands and retailers and is willing to learn continuously to stay on the leading edge of design on mobile and web.
- Design engaging, user-friendly web and mobile ads and landing pages that adhere to specifications
- Produce production assets and create rich media mobile and web ad units using our in-house proprietary ad builder platform
- Design sales comps as needed
- Refine and upkeep centralized Quotient brand assets and guidelines
- Proactively plan, organize, and execute multiple projects with professional excellence and accountability while working alongside the Creative Manager and Creative Project Manager
- Four-year design degree (or related field) or work experience required
- 1-3 years of professional experience in an Interactive Designer role
- Strong visual design sense with composition, layout, typography, balance, proportion, emphasis and color
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator
- Able to create an engaging story through the lens of a given Brand
- Able to collaborate with other designers to extend and sharpen art direction
- Comfortable working within a content management service
- Enthusiastic about and interested in mobile technology
- Organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable designing within file-size limitations
- Able to handle multiple projects and works well under fast-paced deadlines
- Experience creating timeline animations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly PowerPoint)
- Experience designing for mobile devices
If interested, please apply and include a link to your portfolio, your resume and any relevant work samples. Submissions that do not include links to a portfolio or work samples will not be considered.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.