Job title: Software Intern
This position would involve an array of things that could be
- New feature developments/enhancements in the Core Promotions API platform using JVM based language(s) or other
- Evaluation or incorporation of new frameworks (for distributed applications) / libraries (esp. in concurrency packages)
- Development of prototypes in the process of above evaluations and demonstrating the same to team(s)
- Automation of things – esp. towards performance/load testing using new frameworks (Eg: Gatling)
Note: This position will give a complete exposure to platform based backend development/its testing.
- Preferably engineering candidates (in their prefinal/final year) from Computer Science or other circuit streams
- Hands-on in data structures and Algorithms
- Strong in fundamental concepts of computer science – OS, database, etc.
- Problem solver and open to challenges
- Plausible design skills with emphasis on – scalability and performance
Other good to haves:
- Hands-on in application development and system design
- Distributed systems concepts and NoSQL(s)
- Conversant in modern application development say microservices, docker etc.
- If participated actively in competitive programming/coding events or developed apps in any hackathons