Senior Product Manager, Enterprise Automation
You will be responsible for collaborating across teams and time zones to define the product strategies and plans that will accomplish a wide array of Quotient Technologies’ business objectives. As a leader within the product management team, you will own the product lifecycle end-to-end, including product definition and implementation for your portion of our business and media automation portfolios. You will seek out ways to automate our business processes to efficiently deliver great and accurate customers experiences to our B2B and internal customers. You will manage each phase of the product lifecycle, from ideation and opportunity analysis to internal stakeholder engagement and business requirements definitions; from user experience design to solution engineering and the coordination of launch plans with cross-functional business teams. This Product Manager will be the key point of contact between geographies, keeping engineering teams focused on implementation projects and quality while collaborating with stakeholders and end-user audiences. The perfect candidate for this position will have an ad/media operations/tech background and relish the challenges of mode switching between technical, creative, and business teams, and have a strong sense of personal ownership while being the ultimate team player and selfless product leader. You should have a natural facility to use both quantitative data and qualitative feedback to support your recommendations and decisions.
- Document Quotient platform and business system requirements including architecture diagrams, sequence diagrams, API implementation documents, and other relevant documentation
- Effectively articulate the solution value propositions through by being a technical and business subject matter expert on our next-gen platform and tools
- Document, manage, and refine long-term product plans and use cases
- Collaborate with all cross functional teams, in particular engineering, product management, and operations to build, launch and maintain products
- Evaluate new organic and non-organic product opportunities, including revenue and cost estimates, target markets and fit with current product offering
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, or business administration; advanced MBA degree a plus
- 5+ years experience in product management, technology consulting, marketing software implementation, and/or retail technology
- General software development or engineering background preferred; including business management systems and APIs
- Extensive experience in defining and validating product requirements and managing multiple products in a fast-paced, high growth technology market.
- Domain knowledge in internet advertising marketplaces and Media Order Management Systems a big plus
- Daily, regular use of Wiki and ticket workflow systems in previous roles
- Strong initiative, high energy and ability to work at a fast, start-up pace
- Grasp complex concepts and develop clear, concise, synthesized recommendations
- Ability to work well across the organization with a strong appreciation for product development and technical teams