Strategy & Insights Manager
Are you a strategic data professional who brings strong digital media knowledge with retail and CPG savviness? Are you passionate about elevating the impact of digital media campaigns to help build superior brand equity and drive business results for our clients.
Quotient Technology is hiring a Strategy and Insights Manager whose span of responsibilities includes creating media campaign results presentations/proposals, coaching clients through new analytic solutions, quantitative/qualitative research and collaboration with a sales team on client-specific opportunities and recommendations.
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluate market and consumer dynamics to build compelling narratives for Sales Force to leverage in selling Quotient's value proposition.
- Thoroughly understand client needs and opportunities to collaborate on the development of client communications needed to support the field sales organization.
- Partner with the Business Analysts, utilizing and understanding internal & syndicated data as well as other information resources, to co-create and support the development of Quotient's value proposition.
- Develop and write sales materials such as PowerPoint presentations, case studies, etc. for use by a broad audience.
- Prioritize the needs of the Sales Force and work with other internal teams to define timelines and delivery commitments. Manage progress against these commitments ensuring that quality materials are delivered accurately and on-schedule.
- Become an advocate for marketing initiatives within the sales team and provide sales/client feedback to improve deliverables.
- Direct client-interface and travel may be required.
What You’ll Bring:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field required, Advanced Degree a plus.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in marketing/marketing analytics for either a consumer packaged goods company, retail OR a marketing services company, online products/services, ad/marketing/market research agency whose principal clientele include consumer packaged goods companies or their retailer partners.
- Experience with customer interface and the ability to adjust narrative based on specific client audience.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills a must.
- Analytical acumen to interpret, organize and communicate data. Must be comfortable with numbers and enthusiastic about "diving into" available quantitative information to "see" and add value to insights generated by available data.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel and other desktop software applications.
- Possesses desire to work in a fast-paced environment where the work is challenging and the results highly rewarding.
- Ability to multi-task and work on many competing assignments while prioritizing and moving forward to completion.
Quotient Technology Inc. (NYSE: QUOT) is a leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads—informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data—to millions of shoppers daily. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the U.S., in Bangalore, India; Paris and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient