Digital Campaign Manager
The Digital Campaign Manager works closely with cross-functional teams to ensure flawless execution of platform agnostic campaigns in support of CPG and Retail clients. The Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for management of promotion and media campaigns with operational excellence from pre-launch through to post-launch and driving solutions for optimal campaign performance and strategic results. In addition, this role is responsible for the day-to-day relationships with clients, agencies and interdepartmental teams. Successful candidates will be curious, self-motivated and driven to deliver operational excellence and dedicated to world class customer service.
This position reports to a regional Manager of Digital Campaign Management and is an individual contributor role.
- Exhibit exceptional customer service and collaboration skills.
- Use data, historical insights and account knowledge to assist in promotion and media campaign development.
- Lead end-to-end operational relationships with assigned sales team, client(s) and agencies.
- Manage new promotion and media campaign launches, including developing, maintaining and communicating campaign pipeline, timelines and tasks.
- Assist clients with onboarding, technical execution, program implementation, and first-tier technical troubleshooting.
- Provide operational and compliance driven consultative best practices and recommendations to Clients, Sales and Production teams to shape creative and targeting to meet KPIs and program goals.
- Assess client profitability using tangible and non-tangible metrics to increase efficiency.
- Using Quotient’s proprietary analytics platform and 3rd party vendors, monitor and provide client updates on promotion and media campaign pacing and performance.
- Provide strategic optimization recommendations to meet client's marketing objectives.
- Ensure and maintain overall campaign quality.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by regional Manager of Digital Campaign Management and/or Director of Digital Campaign Management.
- Evening and weekend hours required as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications, marketing or related field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Campaign Management, Account Management or Client Services - dealing directly with internal business teams, clients and Sales Executives.
- Experience managing display advertising campaigns for a publisher, network, exchange, DSP or agency, with substantial exposure to mobile preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication and the ability to effectively communicate with remote colleagues and clients.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong client partnerships.
- Analytical skills and ability to draw insights from data and reports.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel and Internet browser tools.
- Ability to evaluate processes and continually seek improvement ideas.
- Excellent organizational skills including strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects to successful conclusion.
- Strong time management skills including an outstanding ability to work independently and multi-task while operating in an environment of frequently changing priorities and successfully managing the demands of a quickly growing workforce.
- Proven ability to problem solve issues through first tier-troubleshooting, manage issues through resolution and apply learnings to future situations.