We’re seeking a Media Planner that will support Quotient’s growing agency team working with clients, collaborating both internally and externally to execute the media strategy. We are looking for a strong communicator to prepare client presentations and forecasting/ managing overall budgets.
Communications Planning and Execution:
- Works alongside Account and Strategy & Insights team to set communications objectives and strategies
- Prepares and helps develops media plans for client and private label; supports the team in ensuring plans are executed in line with Quotient processes and standards
- Provides meaningful insight and input into existing and emerging media opportunities (through awareness of available media and marketing services vendors)
Client & Internal Relationships:
- Excellent client leadership and management skills for account and ownership of client relationships working alongside the Account Lead
- Build trusting, collaborative relationships with colleagues both directly with your team and with external partners
- Establish a collaborative working relationship with the activation team (Account Managers) to ensure a seamless hand-off and on-going communication of plan performance
Media Activation and Execution:
- Participates in and helps with media planning by helping to build client presentations, timelines, and media plans
- Works closely with Strategy & Insights to ensure that appropriate audience segments are identified for every campaign
- Develops media plan by working with channel owners and external vendors
- Sends out proposal requests to external vendors, handles negotiations with partners
- Inputs media plans into Salesforce, sends out insertion orders, and fills out campaign intake forms
- Works closely with Account Managers to develop and maintain timelines for all activation
- Owns ad hoc campaigns from kick off to client presentation, and final approvals
- Work with new vendors to add them into the Quotient system with new vendor forms
- Managing the external vendor insertion order signatures through Onit.
- Inputting approved media plans into the agency dashboard
- Set up internal and external KOC when campaigns have been approved by the client
- Participates in new vendor calls to understand vendor capabilities, and to gain a clear understanding of when to utilize them based on the overall strategy.
Forecasting/ Managing Budgets
- Work with Account lead and Account Managers to ensure that we are delivering each campaign in full
- Lead the period end billing process by setting up the billing sheet and inputting all the data from the various channel owners and external vendors
- Manage the internal month end forecasts for the agency business for the internal revenue team
- Generate the external agency report by week and input accordingly
- Create the weekly campaign report until the process is discontinued
Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, digital media, or other business-related field and 3+ years of online/digital media management experience, with expertise in digital and social.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.)
- Good understanding of technologies and technical aspects used in digital advertising and reporting, and various targeting methodologies.
- Ability to operate, solve problems, make informed decisions, and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere which staying flexible and professional under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to be persistent and achieve results while building positive relationships.
- Superior time management and organizational skills; proven ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce), Ad Servers (DFP, OpenX), DSPs (MediaMath, Appnexus, or similar), Facebook Business Manager and DMP’s (BlueKai or LiveRamp) a plus
- Strong excel skills including the ability to quickly and effectively build excel-based media plans; knowledge of digital media metrics and how typical campaign KPIs are calculated.
- Strong attention to details and maintaining multiple timelines and priorities
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.