We are looking for a full life cycle Senior Recruiter to lead efforts across our organizations. Quotient Technology is the leading digital and media promotions company for Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) companies and Retailers. Here you will be recruiting for Engineering, Operations & across departments. Along with leading all recruiting efforts, you will also build relationships with hiring manager and the executive team and manage and maintain the talent pipeline.
What you will do:
- Full cycle recruiting for all functions including: Engineering, Operations and media experts with the ability to pick up other high priority positions during high ramp of hiring across organization.
- Deep integration within the organization and overall knowledge of business strategy, product roll-outs, etc.
- Develop innovative sourcing solutions and map out top leads where Quotient Technology is most actively growing
- Recommend, communicate and execute on recruitment strategy and introduce new recruiting concepts to HR leadership team and the Business teams
- Facilitate and lead key initiatives and projects with recruiting team, stakeholders and hiring partners
- Partner with Quotient hiring managers to develop a detailed profile of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities.
- Effective pre-screening of candidates, and collaboration with hiring managers to engage Top 20-percenters to interview
- Manage interview process, ensuring great candidate experience, from first interview to final negotiation and close
- Continued market research on competition; we’re looking for the best people to join Quotient, and solid understanding of our competitive landscape will be essential to success in this role.
- Refine current recruiting process in collaboration with talent acquisition team and hiring managers
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree 6+ years in a full life cycle recruiting role within a corporate environment. Experience working at a publicly-held company highly preferred
- Understanding of compensation structure and best practices for candidate vetting
- Demonstrated track record of building relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners
- Experience building and refining an effective recruiting process tailored to meet current business needs.
- Someone who enjoys fast-paced start-up environment, and can thrive making huge impact along the way!