Copywriter - Ahalogy
Ahalogy is seeking an innovative and strategic person with a strong set of creative writing and communication skills. This person will help build out promoted and organic social posts for our brand clients, assist with marketing initiatives, and be a unique addition to our Creative Team.
Responsible for creating, managing, and executing copy across multiple accounts at Ahalogy. You will work directly with our designers to write copy that matches their visual designs and provides added SEO with a branded voice. Focus areas are on key social media platforms (Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) and will include organic as well as paid social copy. The ability to quickly grasp a brand’s tone and objectives are key to this position. Ultimately, you will ensure we maintain a strong online voice and brand that is consistent with our goals.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Provide copy that is aligned with the brand's voice, style, and personality within content deliverables; leverage customer insights as well as user and client feedback to optimize copy content.
- Partner with Designers and Client Success Leads to align copy with visuals and ensure deliverables achieve business objectives.
- Remain up to date on emerging industry innovations and best practices in social copy; share updates with team members as necessary.
- Ideal candidate will have a degree in a related field (English, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism).
- 1-2 years experience encouraged.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- An ability to adapt and multitask. You’ll be creating engaging paid copy for multiple brand campaigns on any given day.
- Utilize in-house data software to create engaging, useful content for year-long marketing initiatives. This could range from contributing semi-monthly blog posts to writing client-facing documents predicting seasonal trends across multiple content categories.
- Have a strong understanding of keywords. The copy you’ll be writing needs to be creative yet backed up by data. We’ll provide the tools, but it’s your job to ensure each piece of copy is targeted and strategic.
Ahalogy exists to make the web more meaningful by making creators more empowered, brands more authentic, and content more beautiful. Our parent company, Quotient Technology, is a leader in the digital promotions space.
We’re located in the heart of Cincinnati’s OTR neighborhood—walking distance from some of the city's best coffee, food, breweries, and carryout. We pride ourselves on having an open, fast-paced, and results-driven culture, and we're passionate about continuing to build out a team of like-minded individuals as we continue to grow and win.
We don’t hold hands or micromanage at Ahalogy, so we need candidates with a self-driven, figure-it-out mindset. In return, we take care of you with zero cost health insurance, flexible vacation time, and if you're a full-time employee, the opportunity for an annual bonus. You can learn more about us by reading our Manifesto.
If you have the experience, drive, and hustle to win, we'd love to hear from you!